"Just Be You"
“Just Be You”
Some people have been taught: That the righteous will judge others.
Jesus isn’t teaching: A universal acceptance of any decision.
Followers of Jesus are called to practice judgment.
You’re judging when:
1. You think the worst of others.
2. You judge an entire life only by its worst moments.
3. You judge the hidden motives of others.
4. You judge others without considering yourself in their same circumstances.
5. You judge others without being mindful that you yourself will be judged.