An important part of being a disciple, is our walk with Jesus and with other disciples. To that end we gather together, albeit virtually during this pandemic, to grow in our faith as we live out God’s Word. Why don’t you join us?
- Talks on Tuesday (Virtual Fellowship with Pastor) – Every Tuesday from 9:30 to 10:30 am. This is a Zoom meeting where anyone and everyone is invited to come together to socialize, get caught up and share life in this very weird time. Please email Pastor David – firstname.lastname@example.org – to sign up.
- Talks on Tuesday (Outdoor Bible Fellowship) – Every Tuesday from 10:30 to 11:30 am. Outside in the church’s courtyard. Bring a chair. Bring your mask. And bring your desire to connect with others. No invitations needed – come as you are!
- Zoom Bible Study – Every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. Please email Pastor David at email@example.com in order join in on this in-depth weekly Bible study. You can also watch our Bible studies at any time online – just click on “Media” and then “Bible Study”.
- Prayer Group, (Postponed until further notice)
- Disciples Women’s Ministries (Postponed until further notice)