An important part of being a disciple is our walk with Jesus and with other disciples. To that end we gather together to grow in our faith as we study God’s Word. Why don’t you join us?
- Thursday Bible Study, Weekly @ 11 am & 7 pm, led by Pastor David. We meet in Fellowship Hall and are currently studying Mark. Both groups are studying the same thing, so if you can’t make it to the 11 am study this week, come to the 7 pm study or vice-versa.
- “HARvesT” Life Group, The first Saturday of the month at 6 pm, led by Jon and Tanya Hart.
This study offers some great food, a lesson, open group discussion, and fellowship on what it means to be a Christian in today’s modern society.
- Disciples Women’s Ministries is a conduit for diverse connections empowering each woman to find her voice and live out her call. As part of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), Disciples Women welcomes all to the table as Christ has welcomed us. The ministries of Disciples Women are part of the movement for wholeness in a fragmented world by providing opportunities for spiritual growth, enrichment, education, and creative ministries to enable women to develop a sense of personal responsibility for the whole mission of the church. We seek to be a network of women committed to the justice-seeking, compassion-focused mission of Jesus Christ with no membership requirements or conditions. Disciples Women is a group that allows women to get to know each other through Christian fellowship. Its purpose is to look inward at ourselves, then upward for spiritual guidance in order to reach out to others. Naomi and Lydia Circles meet September-May. Naomi Circle meets the first Wednesday of the month @ 1:30 pm. Lydia Circle meets on the fourth Monday of the month @ 7 pm. The two groups combine periodically for programs, lunch/dinner outings, etc. From June-August both groups go out to dinner together. We are also involved in fund raising events for outreach opportunities. All women are invited to attend any event.
- Patty’s Small Group is a group for women that meets on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday’s of the month @ 6:30 pm. We are studying “Healing the Soul of a Woman” by Joyce Meyers.
- Truth Seekers, meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month @ 6:30 pm. We are currently studying Romans
If you are interested in joining a small group, please contact email@example.com.